Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
a novel about a girl in high school who’s popular, likable and fashionably inclined with a fair amount of consensual sexual partners who is bullied by the quirky new girl who thinks she’s so much more special because she doesn’t wear makeup and isn’t “slutty” and every girl is a carbon copy except for her
spooky orientations for halloween:
Blowing off steam by drawing Killua blowing off steam.
it gets worse every week
my only complaint about the 2011 series is that killua’s shorts aren’t short enough. look at this miracle of the past. ♡ baby legs ♡
Volume 1 bio versus volume 2 bio
i honestly love this more than anything in the world
i thought this was a joke but i googled it and it’s real
calling killua a crybaby or weak is completely unacceptable and here’s why
- he was abused and traumatized by his family for several agonizing years. he acts how he acts because of his family’s influence over him.
- he doesn’t cry that often. why? because he doesn’t want other people to see that he’s upset because he thinks it will burden others. his family’s already told him that he doesn’t need friends so in turn he thinks that it’ll hinder others and he’s scared.
- when he cries though, he breaks down severely. in episode 124 we see him break down so much because he’s been holding back his emotions because he knows that 1) he wanted to cover his emotions during this mission 2) he knew it would break Gon if he broke down.
- he often says that he “can’t do anything” when he actually does a whole lot. he does so much for others in comparison to helping himself. he is truly a good and selfless individual despite going through such traumatic events during his life.
- HE’S. A YOUNG. TEEN. he’s particularly emotionally vulnerable at his age and it’s normal for a boy his age to cry. he’s gone through so much and hasn’t had many people to rely on.
- IT’S. OKAY. TO. CRY.
- crying doesn’t make you weak in the slightest. it means you’ve got emotions and you’ll grow stronger in the process. killua has grown stronger in the process through tears and blood and loss and THAT’S OKAY.
so please don’t call killua “weak” or a “crybaby.” he’s one of the strongest characters in hxh and he’s really grown so much.